Aloe Vera Gelly horse care
Aloe vera gelly, soothing and healing gel
Reference aloe vera gelly: 61
All you need for Aloe vera gelly
Aloe vera gelly is a hemostatic gel and first aid treatment for all types of wounds or local itchy irritations pending veterinary consultation.
Aloe vera gelly is a thick, translucent jelly containing moisturizing agents (*). Aloe concentrates most vitamins, including A, E and group B, those that affect the skin and coat.
It is also rich in the essential mineral salts: phosphorus, potassium, calcium, chlorine, iron, zinc ... In short, aloe, by its composition, has very interesting properties for the skin: healing, cell regeneration, skin hydration, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic.
Aloe vera gelly is the first aid companion as horse care.
Extremely close to the precious mucilage of the plant, the jelly benefits from all its soothing, repairing and hydrating properties. Its soft and balanced pH 5.5 is perfectly tolerated by all skin types, even the most sensitive.
- Moisturizing *, the jelly is quickly absorbed by the skin and provides immediately noticeable hydration *. It brings comfort and flexibility instantly to dehydrated skin.
- Soothing, bringing together all the properties of Aloe Vera which constitutes the essential of its formula, the jelly soothes the sensations of irritation and calms sensitized and dehydrated skin.
- Restorative: rich in vitamins, especially A, E and group B, and all the essential mineral salts: phosphorus, potassium, calcium, chlorine, iron, zinc ... contained in the mucilage of the plant.
Benefits Aloe vera gelly
- Quickly soothes
- First aid treatment for all types of pruritic local wounds or irritations
- Can also help decongest the udders at the time of the first feeding of foals on primiparous mares
- Always clean the skin with aloe hand soap before application and possibility of preparing the skin with the Aloe First for better penetration
The main components of Aloe Vera gelly
- Aloe Vera Gelly is a powerful moisturizer since it penetrates inside the skin 3 to 4 times faster than water and 7 times deeper. Its richness in essential vitamins and minerals contributes to skin regeneration and renewal of the epidermis.
- The polysaccharides in the gel also facilitate the reorganization of the cells of the stratum corneum, thereby strengthening the skin barrier while giving it softness and suppleness.
- Allantoin: soothes and promotes skin regeneration.
- Vitamin E: antioxidant, helps the skin to fight free radicals.
- ALoe Vera Gelly is ideal as natural horse care
Composition Aloe Vera Gelly
84.46% natural aloe gel. (Aloe Barbadensis Gel (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel), Water, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Natural), Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben).