Aloevera Forever well-being and beauty is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data, we will be happy to assist you.
Table des matières
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have over your personal data?
- What personal data do we collect about you?
- How do we use your personal data?
- Who else has access to your personal data?
- How do we secure your data?
- Information about cookies
- Access to my personal information / Right to be forgotten
- Contact informations
Personal data - all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing - any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Data subject - a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child - a natural person under the age of 16.
Us / Michel TAHON - Aloevera well being and beauty, editor of this website. https://www.aloevera-bienetre-beaute.fr
2. Data protection principles we follow
The processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data were collected (newsletter, promotional offers and contact).
- Processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data (surname, first name, email) required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a period of time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
- When ordering online on Forever stores, the processing of your data is managed by Forever directly and securely
3. What rights do you have over your personal data?
The owner of the data has the following rights:
- Right to information - which means that you need to know if your personal data is being processed, what data is collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access - which means that you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right of rectification - which means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure (or right to be forgotten) - which means that in certain circumstances, you can request that your personal data be erased from our archives.
- Right to restrict processing - meaning that certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing - which means in some cases that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing - which means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability - you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint - in the event that we deny your request under access rights, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to help from the supervisory authority - which means that you have the right to help from a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent - you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
4. What personal data do we collect about you?
The information you have provided to us
This can be your email address, name, home address, etc., primarily the information necessary to provide you with a product / service or to improve your customer experience. We record the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your first name and email address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information stored automatically by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, etc. This information is used to improve your experience as a visitor. When you use our services or view the content of our website, your activities may be recorded.
Information from our partner Forever
On Forever online stores, your data will be collected, surname, first name, address and the transaction will be carried out by encryption under a secure protocol.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that you have left on this site
5. How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to:
- Provide you with our services. This includes for example the registration of your email and first name; provide you with other information such as current promotions, information on new products and the publication of new articles if you have subscribed to our newsletter, communicate and interact with you; and notify you of changes to services.
- Improve your customer experience
- Fulfill a legal or contractual obligation
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
- Due to the conclusion of a contract or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you
- To provide or offer you products or services
- To communicate with you, whether for sales or services or to send you information
- To send you promotional offers * (from us and / or our partner Forever Living Products)
- Administer and analyze our customers (behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / provided; This information is available to us on the Forever website
- Until you tell us otherwise, we plan to offer you products / services similar or identical to your purchase history / browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
- Send you newsletters and commercial offers (from us and / or our partner)
- Respond to your requests for our products and services
- We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or use your personal data for the options provided by law.
- We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data.
- We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymized.
- We keep your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations, up to a maximum of 1 year on the Aloevera Forever site.
- The link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing;
- The further processing would not harm your interests and
- There would be an appropriate backup for processing.
We will notify you of any further processing and these purposes.
6. Who else has access to your personal data?
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, personal data concerning you is provided to our partner Forever in order to allow you to provide you with the service or to improve your customer experience or to register on the Forever online store.
We only work with processing partners capable of ensuring an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or to officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented or if there are other legal grounds.
7. How do we secure your data?
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we cannot guarantee information security. However, we undertake to inform the competent authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
9. Information about cookies
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store the information used to help operate the sites. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to deactivate cookies may prevent you from using certain functions.
- Cookies required: These cookies are necessary for you to be able to use certain important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies provide functionality that makes the use of our service more convenient and provides more personalized functionality. For example, they may remember your name and email address in comment forms. So you don't have to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and our services.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to serve advertisements relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by ad networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and that information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the functionality of the site provided by the other organization.
You can delete cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings.
10. Access to my personal information / Right to be forgotten
In accordance with European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) provisions, you can access and delete your personal data completely by filling out the contact form
11. Contact nformations
Last modification May 04, 2019