Aloe First® Spray for horse care
Aloe first, soothing and healing formula
Aloe first reference: 40
Capacity: 473 ml
All you need for Aloe First
- Stabilized natural gel of Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), known for its moisturizing properties and its power to accelerate tissue repair. It promotes the production of collagen and contributes to the reorganization of epidermal cells.
- Propolis: this resinous substance is collected by worker bees from the buds of certain trees (willow, birch, poplar, plum ...) and harvested by beekeepers. Propolis has been used since the earliest times for its anti bacterial, immuno stimulatory and healing properties. It softens the skin and helps strengthen the natural defenses.
- Allantoin: protects the skin and calms feelings of irritation and discomfort.
- 11 precious plant extracts: they have been carefully selected for their beneficial, restorative and soothing properties (marigold, yarrow, thyme, chamomile, lion's tooth, eucalyptus, passionflower, sage, ginger, borage and sandalwood).
How to use Aloe First
Shake well before use. Spray generously on the infected area, insist on irritated areas of the skin and repeat the procedure as often as necessary.
On damaged areas, spray Aloe First then apply either Aloe vera gelly or Aloe propolis cream alternately for infected wounds.
Benefits Aloe First
- Facilitates healing
- Calms irritations
- To bring shine and support to the coat
Composition Aloe First
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Stabilized * Aloe Vera Gel), Aqua, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil, Allantoin, Glycerin, Borago Officinalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Taraxacum Officinale Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Calendula Officinale Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Pterocarpus Santalinus Wood extract, Thymus Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Fruit Extract, Propolis Cera, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzo Acid, Diazolodinyl Urea, Santalum Album Wood Extract, Polysorbate 20, Extract, Diazolodinyl Urea, Methylparaben.