Forever kids vitamin for children
Forever Kids Reference: 354
Capacity: 120 capsules
All you need for Forever Kids
The new Forever Kids formula contains more than 12 vitamins, the main ones covering 100% of the RDI *, and 2 essential minerals to compensate for the deficiencies of children and help them regain tone and vitality for a harmonious development.
These Forever Kids vitamins are chewable tablets with a delicious strawberry taste that will delight young and old alike.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of the skin and mucous membranes and normal vision.
- Vitamins of group B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9 and B12) play a major role in the metabolism of cells. They contribute to the normal metabolism of iron, to the reduction of fatigue, to a normal efficiency of the energy metabolism as well as to the normal function of the immune defenses.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to energy metabolism and normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, to the reduction of fatigue, as well as to normal iron metabolism.
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the normal performance of energy metabolism, to a normal function of the nervous system and participates in the reduction of fatigue,
- Pantothenic acid or vitamin B5 contributes to the synthesis and normal metabolisms of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the function of the natural defenses and the nervous system.
- Biotin or vitamin B8 contributes to the maintenance of hair, skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B9, like Vitamin B12, contributes to normal red blood cell formation and cell division.
- Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen as well as to the function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels, while contributing to the reduction of fatigue and normal performance of the energy metabolism.
- Vitamin D acts on the immune system to strengthen it against infections and is an essential element for bone growth, especially during childhood and adolescence.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc contributes to the function of natural defenses, the maintenance of normal vision, cell division and cognitive function.
Benefits Forever kids
- Sustained school rhythm,
- Extra-curricular activities
- Bad nutrition
- Lack of sleep
- For children over 6 years old and for adults.
Excess use may result in laxative effects.
Composition Forever kids
Sweeteners: xylitol, sorbitol, calcium malate, magnesium malate, acidifier: citric acid, grape aroma, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, vitamin C, grape skin extract dosed with polyphenols, zinc bisglycinate, anti-caking agent: stearic acid, vitamin E, iron bisglycinate, peach flavor, vitamin B3, anti-caking agent: silica dioxide, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, sweetener: sucralose, thickener: guar gum, vitamin B5, vitamin B8, vitamin A, bulking agent: maltodextrin, vitamin D3, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, copper gluconate, vitamin B12, vitamin B9, mixture of fruits and vegetables (see nutritional tab)