Forever Freedom horse care
Forever Freedom, perfect dietary supplement and pain reliever
Reference Forever Freedom 196
All you need for Forever Freedom
The product has a new, very acceptable taste of orange, which is not found in other drinks Aloe Vera Forever.
This taste is obtained thanks to an orange concentrate, an orange flavoring and fructose. Obviously Forever Freedom, like all Aloe Vera drinks, contains sorbitol as a thickener and the well-known natural preservatives: citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate and vitamin E.
This remarkable formula is undoubtedly a promise for the well-being of joints, because it is full of nutrients for cartilage, connective tissue and, above all, joint fluid.
The role of this tissue is to ensure the retention of water in the cartilage and its elasticity, as well as the strength and flexibility of the joints.
Who is Forever Freedom for?
Recommended in cases of joint pain, Forever Freedom also helps to relieve and improve physical condition in general and intense efforts
Comment consommer Forever Freedom
- Régulièrement en entretien chez des chevaux âgés et « raides » : 50ml/j par cure de 3 mois
- Chevaux en préparation de compétition : 100 à 120ml/j sur un mois
- Travail intense ou boiterie d'origine articulaire : 200ml/j si possible sur un mois en deux prises (2x100ml)
Composition Forever Freedom
88.99% stabilized Aloe Vera pulp, 1.25% glucosamine sulfate, 1.17% chondroitin sulfate, 0.6% Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM). Contains traces of crustaceans
Benefits Forever Freedom
- Relieves and soothes joint pain
- To maintain suppleness and flexibility of the joints
- Very easy to assimilate thanks to the presence of Aloe Vera