Forever Aloe Vera Juice®
Forever Aloe vera juice for animals with digestive, fortifying and restorative properties
All you need for Aloe vera juice
Aloe vera juice is known for its digestive, fortifying and reconstituting properties, so many properties that can benefit your animals, big or small. Our aloe juice, rich in nutrients, helps limit the risks of food dysfunction or loss of appetite.
The use of aloe in the treatment of animals has been well known since antiquity.
In the 17th century, Aloe vera juice is use in horse breeding was very widespread in America under the name of Caballin aloe.
Made by the English in their colony of Jamaica, it was exported all over the world.
For a long time, researchers have found that a number of remedies that cure humans also act on animals and vice versa.
In the treatment on animals, aloe has the same healing properties as on humans.
It is bactericidal, virulicidal, fungicidal, anti-inflammatory; it has a remarkable power of penetration and nutrition of the skin.
Thanks to the enzymes and amino acids that go into its composition, it helps in the regeneration of affected or bruised tissues.
Very good food supplement, all animals have an industrial diet which causes a food deficiency detrimental to physical efforts and energy.
Fortifying and restoring, aloe vera improves its performance, helps recovery after exercise (in competition). Post-surgical recovery, “fatigue” post-infectious apathy.
Aloe juice dosage for animals
- As a regular food supplement mixed with the ration or given by syringe, two-month course of treatment
- Prevention of gastric ulcers. if possible in two intakes before the meal. 1 to 3 months
- Helps to heal gastric ulcers in two separate doses of meals for a month.
The quality of aloe vera
The Aloe vera leaf contains more than:
- 75 nutrients
- 200 other components,
- 20 minerals,
- 10 amino acids
- 12 vitamins.
- DOGS-CATS: 1 to 4ml /day and per kg for a few days or continuously. Syringe or mixed with food
- HORSES: 60 to 200ml / animal and per day depending on the indication
- BIRDS: 1ml in 10ml of drinking water to change every day. One week per month for example
- NCA (new company animals: ferrets, etc.): 1ml in 10ml of drinking water to be changed daily or mixed with food
Benefits Aloe vera juice Forever
- 99.7% aloe gel
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Helps increase natural defenses Helps heal gastric ulcers