Forever Absorbent C
Forever Absorbent C to fight against point fatigue
Reference Forever Absorbent C: 48
Capacity: 100 tablets
All you need for Forever Absorbent C
Not synthesized by the body, it is essential for the human body and is involved in many biological reactions within cells (metabolic reactions.)
- Vitamin C is absorbed mainly from the small intestine and is eliminated through the urine. In the body, it is mainly found in the lens of the eye, white blood cells, the pituitary gland, the adrenal glands and the brain.
Vitamin C is involved in hundreds of processes in the body. One of its main functions is to help the body make collagen, a protein essential for the formation of connective tissue in the skin, ligaments and bones. It activates wound healing, participates in the formation of red blood cells and increases the absorption of iron from plants.
- At the digestive and metabolic level, vitamin C allows good absorption of iron in the body. Occasional fatigue, drop in shape, prevention of colds, vitamin C is the one that must be consumed to eliminate fatigue and regain tone and energy. The natural fibers of oat bran are soluble fibers that provide B vitamins, proteins and B-glucan fibers. Honey naturally softens and sugars the tablet.
- Citrus bioflavonoids not only provide an antioxidant action recognized by studies but also reduces the oxidation of vitamin C to prolong its benefits.
Benefits Forever absorbent C
- Point fatigue
- All those who eat few vegetables and fruits
- For smokers 1 to 2 tablets per day in the morning at breakfast time.
Composition Forever Absorbent C
Oat bran fiber (Avena sativa), sweetener: sorbitol, honey, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) (coating agent: ethylcellulose), anti-caking agent: stearic acid, orange flavor, citrus peel extract (Citrus sinensis, Citrus limonum) dosed in bioflavonoids, papaya fruit (Carica papaya) (bulking agent: maltodextrin, dextrose, anti-caking agent: colloidal silica), anti-caking agent: colloidal silica.